June 25, 2008

Blackonomics Million Dollar Club

I shared information with villagers earlier this year about the effort to rejuvenate the Blackonomics Million Dollar Club (BMDC). In fact, I recently created a BMDC Facebook group to support this effort.

Jim Clingman is the brother that created BMDC a few years ago. He recently shared an update on BMDC at recent Bring Black Back conference. His comments are shown in the video below:



There is no cost to join BMDC. Just place your email address on the BMDC mailing list. That list is how BDMC communicates with its members.

I hope that all villagers take a moment to participate in this process. In the meantime, I would love to hear your comments on this idea. What say u?

2 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there Villager!! {waves}

Do you mind if Black Women, Blow Trumpet! link to your post?

I linked to your post about the A & E protest already. I mentioned that in your comments section before doing so however! (smile)

Thanks so much for blowing your trumpet about this initiative!

{raised fist}
Lisa

Unknown said...

Lisa - You are free to link or publish or copy anything that you see on my blog. It is in the open domain as far as I'm concerned. It would be wonderful if you could share some 'link love' if you do use it on your blog ... but, I'm simply grateful that you find the material of interest...